If you guys are anything like me, you’ll know the importance of staying warm and snuggly all the time. Personally, I’m cold even in the summer…so one reason I LOVE fall is the fact that I can smother myself in blankets, sweaters, fuzzy socks, and hot chocolate without being judged hardcore. The weather here in Jersey is pretty gloomy, resulting in making it extremely hard to get up from my bed. It’s the kind of weather where it’s gloomy with a little chill in the air, but the cloudiness isn’t as much depressing as it is snuggly. You get what I mean? The weather has inspired me to create a post of the top five essentials for staying nice and warm this fall. Here are just a few of my faves I will be (and have been) using on a daily basis 🙂
- BLANKETS. I am really not joking or exaggerating when I say I have about 20 of them. Every year for Christmas I ask for a new awesome blanket, and in Target I head right to the fuzzy blanket aisle. It’s become an obsession but I’m trying to control it. I have had my eye on this one blanket in particular from Urban Outfitters for quite some time. Because of the price I hesitated on buying it for a while, but I finally caved once I read the awesome reviews it got for the hundredth time over. Let me just say…it’s everything. It is so warm, snuggly, soft, and literally blanket goals. I plan on wrapping myself into a furry burrito with it every night forever.
- FUZZY SOCKS. If you don’t own a pair or 20 of fuzzy socks what are you doing with yourself?? No lie, I live in these things from September-April. And now, they even have ones with aloe to make your little tootsies extra soft 🙂 What’s better than that?! I get so pumped when I receive fuzzy socks as gifts it’s almost embarrassing, but not actually because they are that awesome. Keeping your feet warm this fall and winter is essential, so stock up on your fuzzy socks.
- OVERSIZED SWEATERS/SWEATSHIRTS. I’m talking like boyfriend style oversized here. The bigger, the better, the cozier. I usually try to buy my sweaters a size up to give myself some extra snuggle room. Honestly, they don’t even have to be the cutest or trendiest…Target and Walmart have some sweatshirts you can stock up on that are super warm! But if you are going out on the town and want to look a bit more put together, Cotton On and Forever 21 have really cute sweaters to keep you nice and warm 🙂
- COFFEE. This one is super obvious but I had to put it in to show my devotion. I have become quite the coffee drinker lately, which I personally see no problem with. If you aren’t a coffee drinker, tea or hot chocolate are also great alternatives. I want to share my favorite coffee and hot chocolate recipe with you guys so you can warm up and fill your mugs with something yummy 🙂 Side note: I’m also obsessed with Starbucks and a local coffee shop as well so that’s where majority of my coffee consumption this fall and winter will take place.
- SPA NIGHT. Give yourself a break and take a nice warm bath! If face masks, bubbles, and bath bombs don’t sound like a great time I don’t know what will. Lush has a really great fall/winter line guaranteed to make you feel like your bathing in a tub of fall. With scents of cinnamon, sandalwood, and vanilla you’ll be so toasty and smelling so good.
There you have it, folks. Some of my absolute favorite ways to stay cozy! If you have any more ways…because there are endless options tbh, I would love to hear them! I hope you all stay nice and warm in the upcoming chilly weather 🙂
Stay Sunny 🌻